And so it begins...the biggest, most independent, but greatest adventure of a lifetime... another southern belle is moving to New York City.
My journey truly began when I decided to take a step of faith after high school and become a Trust and Wealth Managment major at Campbell University. From there I followed the program for three years, then took a huge step, of which has led me to this very place of relocation, my trust internship in Boston, MA. After graduating in May of 2010 with my BBA in Trust, I decided to stay on one more year and pursue my MBA. After my second semester of the MBA program, I received an offer from Bank of America to join the Global Wealth Investment Management Team as an associate. Before I leave, I have one last task...graduation. I am finishing up my last semester of class and as of May 14, 2011 I will be an official Alumna of Campbell Univesrity.
As of right now my mother's ringtone when I phone her is Frank Sinatra's "New York, New York"...oddly enough it is the song that popped in my head the day I accepted the offer...so for me it is fitting that the lyrics of old blue eyes' song be the title of my blog.
From apartment hunting, furniture shopping, funny encounters and stories from the heart...I commence my blog, but not without sharing this fabulous song....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-8_Se1n67Y
No comments:
Post a Comment